• Do I need to get more than one estimate?
•No, state law says that you need to get only one estimate from an Auto Body Shop of your choice.
• Should I pay for an accident repair myself or let my insurance company handle it?
•Due to rising insurance costs, more and more people are paying for minor accident repairs “out of pocket,” and we’re happy to
discuss cost-saving options. We also have good relationships with all insurance companies, with whom we work on behalf of our
• How soon will I get my car back?
•Our production line approach significantly reduces cycle times compared to other shops. We’ll get you back on the road
• Why can’t I get an estimate over the phone?
•Each vehicle is different, and when you bring yours in we’ll help you select the right service based on how long you plan to keep
it, its age and condition, and your budget.
• Which is better for my vehicle — overall or spot painting?
•Overall painting is often a great choice for restoring the surface of older vehicles. An older car has undergone significant
depreciation, and a complete repainting can actually increase its value. Spot painting is the best way to protect the value of
newer vehicles. We only paint where necessary, exactly matching that paint for a seamless repair.
• Can you match the paint color exactly?
•Yes. We take great pride in our ability to match factory finishes. Our expert technicians use the same paint and processes as
the other best dealers and body shops.
• Can I change the vehicle’s color?
•Yes, but in most cases it’s best to keep the current color. Painting the inside of the trunk lid, doors and hood is a
time-consuming process and would add substantially to the cost.
• Why can’t I view samples of your color options online?
•The best way to view colors, and to achieve a perfect match, is in the correct light and with assistance from an expert
consultant at our shop.